“In a real estate man's eye, the most expensive part of the city is where he has a house to sell.”
Here are 10 Home Selling Preparation Tips That Help Sell Naples Homes
Get Your Naples Home Sold Fast and With Less Stress
5 Things to Do Before You Sell
1. Get estimates from a reliable repair person on items that need to be replaced soon, such as a roof or worn carpeting, for example. In this way, buyers will have a better sense of how much these needed repairs will affect their costs.
2. Have a termite inspection to prove to buyers that the property is not infested.
3. Get a pre-sale home inspection so you’ll be able to make repairs before buyers become concerned and cancel a contract.
4. Gather together warranties and guarantees on the furnace, appliances, and other items that will remain with the house.
5. Fill out a disclosure form provided by your sales associate. Take the time to be sure that you don’t forget problems, however minor, that might create liability for you after the sale.
5 Tips to Speed Up Your Sale
1. Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
2. Prepare your house so it is market-ready for at least two weeks before you begin showing it.
3. Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to show on the spur of the moment, but the more often someone can see your home, the sooner you’ll find a seller.
4. Be ready for the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find acceptable.
5. Don’t refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, be prepared to lower your asking price
- ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION -
We Are Here To Help You
If you are thinking of selling your Naples home, or just want to know the value of your Naples property in today’s market, just click or call, and let me know the address, AND amenities of the house, etc. All done conveniently over the internet. OR phone.
Ellen Mann, P.A., ABR, GRI, CIPS, TRC
Premiere Plus Realty
Absolutely no obligation.
Advanced Home Search, Click to discover all homes listed in the Naples MLS -
Buying a New Home in Naples: This is the time when you really need an agent to represent you and your interests.The professional sales people at the development are employees of the developer and it is their job to represent the developer and protect his interests.
My job is to represent you and protect your interests – not the developer’s. Just let me know what development you are interested in and I will have a packet of information sent to you ASAP-
Call – 239-434-9021 or email me.