HOW TO SELL NAPLES HOMES and CONDOS: The Way You Live In A Naples Home
And The Way You Sell A Naples Home Are TWO Very Different Things!
Buyers will pay a premium for a Naples home that is in move-in condition.
Each year thousands of homeowners unnecessarily lose money when they sell their Naples homes. They don’t lose money because someone took advantage of them - and they don’t lose money because it wasn’t “marketed” well.
Even Seasoned Homeowners Lose Thousands of Dollars Because They Didn’t Know About The Important Factors That Influence The Value Of Their Homes.
If you desire to sell your home for top dollar, and in your time frame,
you need to do two things:
1) Get control of your personal emotions about your home.
2) Place yourself in the shoes of potential buyers.
Look at your home the way they would, and make it appealing in the right areas.
I know that putting your “homeowner emotions” aside may be tough to do. But doing so will help you to position your home to sell for top dollar, and in your time frame. After all, selling your home is very different from any other financial transaction.
Your house isn’t just a “thing.” It’s your HOME and a Naples Lifestyle!
It’s the place where you raised your children. The place where you hold countless family memories…Thanksgiving dinners, family reunions, birthdays, anniversaries… and more.
It’s the place where you solved problems over the kitchen table late at night. So it’s no surprise that selling your home may involve a bit of sadness, fear…or even excitement for the next move in your life.
Try not to let these emotions get in the way of a prudent sale. The tips and suggestions in this report will help.
Here Are Six Problems Your Home May Have That Can Instantly Turn Buyers Off
Potential buyers are much more likely to return to a home that impresses them at first glance, while homes that appear disorderly or poorly maintained seldom sustain buyer interest.
1. Home Odors. Because homeowners become desensitized to the odors in their homes, they rarely realize how obvious odors can be to visitors. This is particularly true of pet owners and smokers.
2. Carpet and Flooring. One of the most visible areas of your home is your flooring. If your carpet is worn or dirty, get it replaced or cleaned. If you have vinyl flooring with corners coming up, get it glued down. Special note: Replacing flooring in smaller areas, such as kitchens, with high quality flooring can bring in premiums in price.
3. Paint and Walls. Paint is one of the least expensive ways to “spruce-up” your home. Consider painting outside trim and interior walls and doors.
4. Clutter. Excess clutter is a big buyer turn-off. You have to move anyway, so you might as well pack away items that make your home feel good to you, but turn off buyers. This includes nick-knacks, furniture, pictures, wall hangings, plants, etc.
5. Signs of Pests. If you have any sign of ants, mice, rats, roaches, spiders, or bees, you should immediately contact a local pest control company and have them eliminated. There’s no better way to show your home is filthy than by infestations. Remove all spider webs with a broom.
6. Landscaping. If your landscaping is messy, overgrown, or looks cluttered in any way, you need to fix it. Buyers make positive or negative conclusions about your home within the first five minutes. Don’t lose the battle before you’ve even begun.
There’s no doubt about it: first impressions count with buyers.
If you have any questions about buying or selling real estate in the Naples, FL area please contact us. We will be happy to assist you in your search for a new home in the Naples Area. Click to CONTACT US Be Sure to Ask us about our over the net home valuation. It is important that you have an idea of your homes value in today's market.
In today's housing market knowing the current up-to-date market value of your home if you are thinking of selling it is vitally important. But how do yuou get a reliable evaluation of your home if you are not quite ready to list it for sale? I have made it easy for you. Just fill out the form (Click) and I will email you a quick, up-to-the-minute evaluation of your home.
THIS EVALUATION IS COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE
AND YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO NOTHING!
You'll be amazed at how much your house is worth.
Ellen Mann, P.A.,
(239) 434-9021 (239) 571-4416-
Premiere Plus Realty
© 2017, The data relating to real estate for sale on this Website come in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program (BR Program) of M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty are marked with the BR Program Icon or the BR House Icon and detailed information about them includes the name of the Listing Brokers. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available through the BR Program. BR data on this website is provided by Premiere Plus Realty on behalf of Ellen Mann, P.A.. The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2006 M.L.S. of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it. Data last updated 2017-08-23 09:54:47.
© 2017 Bonita-Estero MLS All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Premiere Plus Realty are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information last updated on 2017-08-23.
Copyright 2017 Multiple Listing Service of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.; All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site is the copyrighted and proprietary database of the Multiple Listing Service of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS\' database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than Premiere Plus Realty are marked with BR logo and include the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; buyers are advised to verify facts before making the decision to purchase a property. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Information provided is for consumer\'s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This site will be monitored for \'scraping\' and any use of search facilities of data on the site other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information last updated on 2017-08-23.
Advanced Home Search, Click to discover all homes listed in the Naples MLS -
Buying a New Home in Naples: This is the time when you really need an agent to represent you and your interests.The professional sales people at the development are employees of the developer and it is their job to represent the developer and protect his interests.
My job is to represent you and protect your interests – not the developer’s. Just let me know what development you are interested in and I will have a packet of information sent to you ASAP-
Call – 239-434-9021 or email me.